20110101

  SEDIH OUH !
reallyreallyHATEthisfeeling !
fuckingdamnFRUSTRATED !




why e'body must b selfish ? n let other people suffer just bcoz of U ? i HATE you ! u HURT me , put your FINGER on tips of my nose , ahhhh . i cant dscribe wat i feel right nw . hw bad it is . DUMB you ! just bcoz of u , i cant breath freely ! =.= . hw sad im . nobody support me , nobody cme & ask me "ok , hw do u FEEL right nw bout it my dear ? " or just it myb ok if they ask like this , "lets we discuss nicely" , bt wat i seen was , HATERfaces ! they think dat im still childhood & desperate on something . 

HAHA , 
wat kind of human being u are baby ? (: . hey , im getting "ADULT" n no need to treat me like a girlwithlollipopALWAYSinhermouth . sorry , please dont eva look me as aTROLLOPwoman ! i am doing good now . n nobodymakemeBECOMElikethis , please dont misunderstanding , 

BABYBOO  (;

No comments:

Post a Comment