20100603

try to read diz ! --"


HYE ! , pleased be welcome to my own world :) .its about the nonsense things , it doesn't make any sense at all, n so many things i will include in this blog . i need to know your comments , guys ! the feedback from my 'celoteh'. what the hell i am talking about actually . damn ! the first word that i love to say when i am going so , so mad .
 
babbling ! yes ! my truly habit , i guess .sometimes i never know where is my pathway , and how about my future ? can i handle it ? or it just a kid's dream ? . i really worried about it . and wonder if i am not the choosen one to be selected during interview . i pray to god ,hope Allah will heard it . aminn .during my "childhood" ,i do not know why , i damn fucking love to play around and very stubborn , not pay attention in the class , so now , today , i deserved it ! :) .
 
seriously , i miss them so much ! they are my best friend ever !ever lasting ! so please guys , if you had found me , tell me . i really need to know how are you guys .dun worry , even i would not always update my blog , but every time i have a very good mood n free time , with the good surrounding , i will create something new , new , n new . means its getting update yeah ! never regret when you guys read my blog okay ? :) . 
actually i am getting blurr right now because i do not know what to say anymore , speechless. all right , then i will talk a little bit bout my own self .here they are , i love myself . n hate when somebody force me 2 do something that i am not so sure 2 do (or maybe something that i hate!) because i will never ever force u 2 like me o not . up 2 u guys . cause i am who i am .  
whatever it is , enjoy read ma own blog ! i am the dunce person who is trying to create her own blog. i think this is enough for the time being , maybe . last but not least , please people , do not judge me by my appearance only all right ? because when you do so , you must think about yourself first and the most important thing ,mind your own business .i think that is not so hard and difficult to do so . and my mission accomplished , yeahhh ! (ermm . perhaps) . (^.^)
 
p/s : gilee poyo ahh saya ni kengkawan , HAHA ! sj na testing b.i jup even ak ta bpe na reti act . hee :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment